Thank You

Hello everyone, Pastor Bruce here with an important announcement regarding our daily devotionals known as “The Pastor’s Pocket.” After today, these will be discontinued. 

I am so thankful to each of you who have enjoyed reading these devotionals and I trust the Lord has encouraged you through each one.

I challenge you, as Peter does, to “grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18). 

It is my desire that you will continue in your own personal study of the word of God. Learn the Word, Love the Word, Live the Word! 

There may come a time when I can write these again, but for now, I will devote my time to other areas of ministry and ways to serve Him! “To HIM be all the glory both now and forever. AMEN!” 

The Pastor’s Pocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God