Cast Your Cares

I Peter 4:12 says, “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:” 

God’s people can face serious challenges just like everyone else. There are two verses of scripture that I find helpful in remembering that God does care for me, and He wants to help me through the trials, the problems, that I face. 

I Peter 5:6, “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"

I Peter 5:7, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” 

I must humble myself before God and cast my cares on Him. Friend, the problems that drive you to God, are often the cares that only God can handle. God’s shoulders are wider than yours. What is it that you need to place in His hands today? 

 The Pastor’s Pocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God