You Can't Do It

Galatians 2:20, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” 

You cannot live the Christian life in your own strength, your own wisdom. It requires the power of Christ, a supernatural work of grace and the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit. When you study scriptures like the above verse in Galatians, you realize that It’s not you really, it’s Jesus living through you that results in a positive day to day manifestation of Christian attitudes and actions.

 When you stop trying and start trusting, it changes everything. You must learn to trust Christ to do the work in you that makes you more like Him. The sooner you realize you can’t, but He can, the sooner you will rest your soul from the frustration of trying to live out the Christian life in your own strength. Memorize Galatians 2:20. Meditate on its meaning. You will be conformed to His image a lot quicker. Selah 

The Pastor’s Pocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God