Happy Mother's Day


 A “shout out” to all of the Moms on this their special day! I’ll begin with a heartfelt “thank you” to the four Moms in my own life.

 My Mother, who is in glory now, gave birth to me, raised me right and prayed faithfully for me every day when I was lost. The Kingsmen recorded a song years ago with these lyrics; “When Momma prayed, heaven paid attention”. That was so true of my Mom. God answered her prayers for me in October 1978 when I was saved and called to preach. Thank you, Mom, for your unconditional love.

My Mother-in-law. She gave birth to my wife Cindy, who God had picked out for me. For forty-four years now she has been right by my side. Thank you, Lord, for providing the wife I needed. 

My wife Cindy gave birth to our daughters, Marsha, and Mandy. What a Mom Cindy has been. I’ve watched her, up close, be the best example to our girls they could ever see.

My daughter Marsha gave birth to our two grandchildren, Aaron, and Anna. Wow – what a blessing Aaron and Anna have been to their PawPaw. Thank you, Marsha, for being a great Mom. 

Don’t you feel the Moms in your life are the best? If so, tell them “thank you” today. May we show them how much we appreciate them all. 

To ALL the Moms, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! 

The Pastor’sPocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God