The Tomb is Empty, He Lives!

 



 RESURRECTION SUNDAY

Let’s Celebrate It!!

No other religion can celebrate what Christians can celebrate at Easter.

Jesus is Alive!

Go to the tomb in Jerusalem and you’ll find His body isn’t there. No one can claim a bodily resurrection for any other religious figure–it’s that simple.The resurrection of Jesus sets Christianity apart from all other religions, period!

The power that raised Jesus from the dead is available for you and me today, so I say with assurance, “He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! He walks with me and talks with me along life’s narrow way. He lives, He lives, salvation to impart. You ask me how I know He lives, He lives within my heart!”

It’s Easter Sunday!

We as Christians have a right to celebrate it, let’s do it!

The Pastor’s Pocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God