On Where He Leads


 If God leads us in a matter, He is, by necessity, going to help us.

When God saved me and called me to preach, 40 years ago now, I was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do next. A man, a total stranger, knelt to pray with me that day.  He gave me words of wisdom that I’ve never forgotten.  He said, “Wherever God leads you, He feeds you”. This is true for me, for you, for anybody!  If God gives you an instruction, He will supply whatever you need to successfully carry out His will.  It’s like a divine umbrella that provides wisdom, grace, finances and protection.  As long as we do HIS will, He will provide.

The Lord told a blind man in John chapter 9, “Go wash in the pool of Siloam.”  The man did as he was told, and he received his sight. A genuine miracle followed his obedience to an instruction.

God gave instructions to Joshua after Moses had died, to lead the people into the promise land. In Joshua chapter 1, the Lord promised him that He would be with him. He said, “I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee” (vs.5).

You see my friend, if God leads you in a matter, He will help you.  You can count on it!



The Pastor’s Pocket

Pastor Bruce Freeman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God