The Will to Do His Will

 

Are you engaged in the will of God?

The secret for success in Christian ministry is knowing that “...it is God which worketh in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13). In other words, whenever we are actively involved in doing what pleases Him, we will find success and favor.

So how can we know we are engaged in the will of God? I’ve been asked this question many times by many sincere Christians who are passionate about serving God. Maybe you have asked the same question. Jesus said in John 10:27, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me”. I urge you to do a study on the “voice of God”. You’ll be surprised by what you discover the Bible says about this subject. God does speak, the issue is, are we listening? God always speaks directly to our spirit. His voice is one you simply cannot ignore. When it’s God, you’ll know it. It’s distinctly different from all other voices.

God wants to use you my friend. His desire is to work through you. Just remember; the devil is not going to congratulate you when you decide to do the will of God! But oh what a joy to know you are doing exactly what God wants you to do.


The Pastor’s Pocket
Pastor Bruce Freeman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready?

Shopping Season

Trusting God